On Monday, weather permitting (and Lord willing!), we’ll do our young adults meeting at Tyler Park. It’s from 5 pm to 8 or when it get’s dark. Here’s the details:
- If you don’t know where Tyler Park is, plug this address into your GPS: 101 Swamp Rd., Newtown, PA, 18940. (Or click here for a google maps pin.)
- We can’t reserve a pavilion, so we’ll be arriving and trying to get the best possible spot. Download the map below to see where we’ll be aiming to set up.
- Check our Instagram, Facebook, or this blog for up to the minute information about where in the park we finally set up. We’ll post our spot that day.
- …and also, check social media or this blog for cancellation information. If it’s raining, we’ll need to cancel.
- Bring a side or a desert to share if you can. If possible, we plan on securing some grills and cooking up some burgers and dogs as a main course…
- Also bring any “field game” type things you like… we plan on having our volley ball net set up. But you know, frisbees, corn toss, etc. are cool…